(1) for question one I got it wrong because I didn't  know what one of the word meant and I got zero on that question.                              

  (2) for question two I got one mark for that  because I knew what the words meant.                                                                                                                                                                                                                  (3) for question three  I got  zero marks  because I wrote  it correctly but I got the media  terminology for the end part of the question .

(4) yes I did for question three

(5)  It was question two because I knew what I was doing.

(6) It was question one because I didn't  know what one of the word meant so I was struggling.

(7) so the producer wants to make the consumer feel sad  so the consumer  can   donate  how much money they want to . Denotation  is  when what  the scene and words suggest connotation  it suggest 's how you feel towards the words and the scenes of the advert and how it makes you feel of the advert and will it make  you donate to that pacific charity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reception Theory

october assement